Florida cham breeders

javsto

I "might" be going to florida this july for a lapband procedure, if my medical insurance approves the out of state procedure, for about 15 days and while im there recuperating I was wondering if anyone can recommend any reputable breeders of either a Jacksons or panthers in the miami area. Also what, if any, rules or laws are there concerning air travel (carry-on) for a juvi cam, which is what im looking for, 3-6 month age range at the time im down there. I know most ppl will tell me to look at the sponsers page but since im not all to familiar with the layoout of the state of florida other than knowing that miami is close to south beach which in turn is on the coast, thats about all that i know off hand, so i really dont know if FLACHAMS or Screameleons is anywhere near where i will be staying or what not. Thank you.

I would try to find out what city the cham breeders are in and google mapping how far you would be.

Doubtful they'd let u "backstage"??. It's hectic caring for that number of reptiles they house. Both sell babies and it's impossible to tell you the color pattern they'll end up with.

I would try to find out what city the cham breeders are in and google mapping how far you would be.

im sure that florida, being such a warm climate state that it is, there would be more of a chance to find multiple breeders as compared to NY where we are expecting to get another snow storm later tonite but i dont know which are reliable or reputable as say Flchams who are site sponsors instead of a mom & pop breeder who is just down the street from where i will be staying. Just looking for an idea from anyone in or near to miami who can recommmend someone in particular either from reputation or from being an actual customer, i.e. first hand experience.

Doubtful they'd let u "backstage"??. It's hectic caring for that number of reptiles they house. Both sell babies and it's impossible to tell you the color pattern they'll end up with.

what???? i think u might have posted in the wrong thread...

We are in Kissimmee FL but that is about a 4 hour drive north of Miami.

There is a store called Snakes at Sunset or something like that that is located in Miami and sometimes sell chameleons. I do not think they are breeders tho more re-seller/ pet store

I bought my cham at Sunset Snakes.. They are extremely nice and very helpful, but they are not breeders... They are a pet store...

FlChams is about 2hrs from Miami, they are on the west coast.... I dont know of any breeders in Miami and Broward....

screameleons is in northern virginia. and you would probably find it easier shipping your cham rather than taking it with you on the plane.

I understood the question. What I was saying is in your research find out how far your breeder would be from where you were going to stay in FL by using google maps. simple.

I understood the question. What I was saying is in your research find out how far your breeder would be from where you were going to stay in FL by using google maps. simple.

Hes asking where the breeders are, its kinda hard to find the distance if you dont know where they are.

I didnt realize how many of the sponser sites were in florida. I dont know of any breeders I got mine from a reptile store here in pinellas county they have quite a few in at all times but were kinda far from miami and what sucks is i have no clue what the parents of mine look like :( If i hear of any I will let you know i will also ask the store where i got mine from :) good luck and good luck with you surgery!!

Hes asking where the breeders are, its kinda hard to find the distance if you dont know where they are.

I didnt realize how many of the sponser sites were in florida. I dont know of any breeders I got mine from a reptile store here in pinellas county they have quite a few in at all times but were kinda far from miami and what sucks is i have no clue what the parents of mine look like :( If i hear of any I will let you know i will also ask the store where i got mine from :) good luck and good luck with you surgery!!

"so i really dont know if FLACHAMS or Screameleons is anywhere near where i will be staying or what not. Thank you."
Google maps...I'm just saying once he finds a breeder he can google map it.

just want to shout out a good wish for you, takes courage and conviction to be on the path that you are on. It is a great procedure and a great new beginning, sort of cool that you will be sharing it with a new Cham friend. All the best.:)

Hope you find a new cham friend. Also I wish you lot’s of luck on your procedure, hope your recovery is speedy. I agree most likely will be easier for you to arrange shipment rather then flying with your little guy.:)

Back
Top Bottom