flightless fruitflies needed ASAP!

z0mbies fear me

So I got home a few minutes ago and discovered that my female Jacksons chameleon had given birth. I new she was expecting however I did not know she was this far along. So now I have 9 Jacksons babies and need to order some flightless fruitflies asap. Where can I order them from and get them shipped pretty quick. I have a couple of days worth of baby crickets that are small enough for them to eat. I'm in Northeast Tennessee if that matters.

Local petstores like petco and petsmart (although not the best stores) often have little tubes of fruit flies by their crickets and superworms.

That would be the fastest way to get them. Buy a TON of them.

Ordering, just look up where to buy fruit flies.

Not all the stores keep them, so call first. like the Petsmart here in Lexington Ky does not keep them but the one 20 min. down the road in Richmond does.

just so you are not out on a wild chase for nothing. Good luck.

Not all the stores keep them, so call first. like the Petsmart here in Lexington Ky does not keep them but the one 20 min. down the road in Richmond does.

just so you are not out on a wild chase for nothing. Good luck.

I forgot to mention that.

Call the stores first. If they have them, pick them up immediately or ASAP.

If the stores do not have them in your city/area, then immediately order some from a company online. They will take a day or two to get to your house.

I checked the three closest pet stores and none of them had any. Would have checked the next two but they close early on Sundays. I went ahead and ordered some from Josh's frogs and I will hit the other stores in the morning when they open. Thanks for the fast responses my mind just went blank for a minute and I couldn't think of what to do.

Definitely Josh's frogs or any other site sponsor works just as well.

but the shipping takes a day or two for all companies.

My advice is just go to a petstore and hunt for fruitflies. And order some too. Hunt AND order.

If you call Josh's frogs tomorrow you will have ff on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom