FLChams Advice

CrispyToastSticks

I’m looking to get a premium Veiled Chameleon and have never used an online breeder before, from all my research FL Chams repeatedly comes up as the #1 breeder. But I can’t seem to get an answer to my question. Does FLcham ship outside of Florida?

I’m looking to get a premium Veiled Chameleon and have never used an online breeder before, from all my research FL Chams repeatedly comes up as the #1 breeder. But I can’t seem to get an answer to my question. Does FLcham ship outside of Florida?
They are known for being hard to get a hold of . @jannb will have babies . I’m not sure how soon you want one . She is amazing , her babies are gorgeous .

I bought my panther from FL Chams in October 2018. The guy was responsive to my texts and I am happy with the chameleon.

My one and only annoyance with them was the shipping situation. I paid $35 or whatever it is for overnight shipping. Once the FexEx shipping status finally registered it told me 3 days. I reached out to him and asked what was up and he claims that it was FexEx's mistake and they are falsely claiming that he delivered the package too late to them to make the overnight cut-off. He then told me he is going to dispute this and get my shipping refunded. I checked in a few times on this and he eventually stopped responding. So I don't know if FexEx won the battle or if he gave up, but either way I would have liked a final response from him with the outcome.

I ordered him for delivery on Saturday and this was October in the northeast. Due to the delay, I did not get him until Monday so he sat in a box for 3.5-4 days, in 50-60F temperatures. There was a heat pad included that was no longer warm by the time I got him and I was also worried about hydration. I let him out into his cage and he was completely fine, began eating almost right away. I highly recommend ordering early in the week to avoid a Sunday possibly interfering with delivery.

November 2018 and May 2019
IMG_20181102_193428.jpg IMG_20190512_104420_Resize.png

I recently purchased one from them from the Jethro bloodline. Not really any colors yet. I've heard a lot of bad experiences lately about shipping from different locations, hard to get a hold of ect. But he did arrive healthy and responsive, just not sure about the "premium" part

Back
Top Bottom