FLASHBACK FRIDAY!

Andie

Avid Member
Just had to post a baby pic of my boy, "Pixel." Purchased from Angela Ni, of @Chamtopia.
He is a true yellow body/red bar when he fires up!

He's now 2 1/2 yrs old, and such a joy to our lives. Nearly every day, he begs to come out of his cage and climb up a willing arm to the top of a head. He will go to all 5 members of our family.

One of the funniest things he does: His cage is in our bedroom, set in a huge, bay window across the room from our bed. I will open his cage, then go lay on the bed to read. Within minutes, he has climbed down from his cage, walked across our bedroom, climbed up onto the bed, walked across to my leg and walks right up to my face. He is simply, The Coolest.

Attached is one of his baby pictures, and what he looks like now. One of these days, I'll get a fired up photo!

Attachments

• Novababy2.jpg
    Novababy2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 207
  • PixelDrinking.JPG
    PixelDrinking.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 240
Pixel was an adorable baby that has turned into such a handsome man.

It so nice to have friendly chameleons. Pixel looks like a real sweetheart. ❤️
Thanks, Jann! He really is amazing.
This morning I opened the door to feed him and he literally nudged it open and grabbed my hand. LOL!

He climbed up to my head while I put on make up. He's a riot!

Thanks, Jann! He really is amazing.
This morning I opened the door to feed him and he literally nudged it open and grabbed my hand. LOL!

He climbed up to my head while I put on make up. He's a riot!

Attachments

• 8A3D7A7A-ABC2-4324-9647-60D839BE1065.jpeg
    8A3D7A7A-ABC2-4324-9647-60D839BE1065.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 314DDF32-C4F6-4656-AE59-D1CAFC92AD9E.jpeg
    314DDF32-C4F6-4656-AE59-D1CAFC92AD9E.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 8BBD4923-5E45-4063-B555-87E63D8FA181.jpeg
    8BBD4923-5E45-4063-B555-87E63D8FA181.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 197
  • CD853386-35C2-411C-A905-8C53F4C9BF57.jpeg
    CD853386-35C2-411C-A905-8C53F4C9BF57.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 189
He is beautiful. I laughed when I read about him climbing in bed with you. I think you have a special relationship with him and he is awesome.

Pixel is so very handsome! I just love him. These little guys are just amazing with all that they do. It’s something about them that just melts your heart.
LOL! To be honest Jann, you would write about how much you loved yours and I thought, "how could you love a reptile that much?"
Well guess what?..... LOL!

I think he likes me.....Just returned home from a ski trip. We got snowed-in, so we were away a day longer than expected. My house sitter, who always takes care of my critters, reported that Pixel wasn't eating.
I'm thinking, "Is it stress? Or just a food strike?(since I can't seem to get much more than hornworms and crickets up here right now!)

I came into my room, dropped my bags, and opened his cage. He promptly fished one horn after another, right off my hand, as fast as I could put them there! He then climbed right out and looked at me. I guess he's a "one-man-woman."
;)

I think he likes me.....Just returned home from a ski trip. We got snowed-in, so we were away a day longer than expected. My house sitter, who always takes care of my critters, reported that Pixel wasn't eating.
I'm thinking, "Is it stress? Or just a food strike?(since I can't seem to get much more than hornworms and crickets up here right now!)

I came into my room, dropped my bags, and opened his cage. He promptly fished one horn after another, right off my hand, as fast as I could put them there! He then climbed right out and looked at me. I guess he's a "one-man-woman."
;)

I think he's in love! :love:

Back
Top Bottom