"Flash" - weekly photo update

Thanks again...........EVERYONE :D

I'm due for another "photo session"...........but I'm really expecting him to pop another shed this week and I've kinda been waiting on that to see what "suit" he's gonna put on next. If'n he don't shed tomorrow.........I'll snap a few more pics. I think were gonna have our little "princess" and our grandson tomorrow, so it will probably be another "Princess and the Dinosaur" theme....... :)

Well........I'm getting behind again. :eek:

So, we had the Grandchildren over again tonight and the little "Princess" wanted to hold the "dinosaur" again. I got a few pics and here they are.

In this one.......Flash looks pretty "chubby"........lol

P1010832.jpg

P1010835.jpg

P1010836.jpg

P1010837.jpg

P1010838.jpg

A little "measurement".......for his size at 6 months

P1010839.jpg

He looks amazing!!!!! i see alot of resemblance to my ZULU greatly

btw im betting those awsome red bars will soon have a touch of blue in them:D

He looks amazing!!!!! i see alot of resemblance to my ZULU greatly

btw im betting those awsome red bars will soon have a touch of blue in them:D

I'm really hoping you are right about the "touch of blue" in those red bars, Ace :D

Hey if you don't mind go back and look closely at how he carries and uses his right front foot. I don't know if he has hurt it somehow or what but he sure doesn't use it the same as his left front foot ???

He looks so perrrrrty! He really does look so much like Fuego. I wonder if they share the same mother as well? Actually, I'm not even sure if I remember the name of Fuego's mom. Anyway, they really look almost identical! I wish I knew how to do a side by side photo...... but here is Fuego showing even the same patterns on his barring.

Last edited:
He looks so perrrrrty! He really does look so much like Fuego. I wonder if they share the same mother as well? Actually, I'm not even sure if I remember the name of Fuego's mom. Anyway, they really look almost identical! I wish I knew how to do a side by side photo...... but here is Fuego showing even the same patterns on his barring.

I "think" I can quite possibly do a "side by side" comparison of the two. :)

YOU are absolutely correct.........they DO look very much alike. Perhaps they did have the same mother. I'm supposed to call Ed back tomorrow and I'll let ya know who both mothers were.

Anyways.........here's a comparison of Fuego and Flash.

Fuego

Fuego.jpg

Flash

P1010839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom