Flap neck and Senegal Chameleons

DonKeesh

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello,

What's the current status of some of the legacy species from the 90s and early 2000s such as senegalensis and dilepis. I remember seeing them in mass at all types of pet store. Are these species still available or being worked with in captivity?
Thanks!

Occasionally you see a random one pop up somewhere I feel, but I doubt they're common. I think down the road mostly all chameleons will be more expensive and rare if the imports stay closed.

Feel free to correct me anyone, there's others with more info on this than me.

They get Senegal's in at my local Mom and Pop pet store. But I have not seen them anywhere else in the last 10 months that I have been in the hobby.

They get Senegal's in at my local Mom and Pop pet store. But I have not seen them anywhere else in the last 10 months that I have been in the hobby.

Any other less common species? Probably a breeder somewhere then? don't think anyone's bringing in WC?

Any other less common species? Probably a breeder somewhere then? don't think anyone's bringing in WC?
The get in all sorts that I have never heard of.. They have an elephant eared cham now. They had an Antimena a few months ago. I don't know where they buy from. But they do not have a lot of info on the ones they get.

Of course! Duh! Seriously only for a few people would I do this for and you would be one of them. It would go from pet store straight into box and shipped to you. lol. I will let you know what they get in. The Antimena was beautiful. It was a little girl but they had no clue. They are idiots.

Of course! Duh! Seriously only for a few people would I do this for and you would be one of them. It would go from pet store straight into box and shipped to you. lol. I will let you know what they get in. The Antimena was beautiful. It was a little girl but they had no clue. They are idiots.

Seriously, if something did pop up that I was set on keeping. I'd hook you up with whatever ya needed to make it worth it. Would be a huge favor, I know!

Sorry for hijacking OP

Back
Top Bottom