Flame and Gambit putting on a show...

Attachments

• P1080151.jpg
    P1080151.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 161
  • P1080152.JPG
    P1080152.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 180
they are gorgeous!! is the one on the right a Sambava? If so, how old and how long to get colors like that?. i have a 7 month old and he shows colors here and there but nothing like that of course.

they are gorgeous!! is the one on the right a Sambava? If so, how old and how long to get colors like that?. i have a 7 month old and he shows colors here and there but nothing like that of course.

Yes he is Sambava and is 1 1/2yr old.

You forgot to answer how long does it take to get coloring like that? Was he real colorful at 7 months?. Mine is mostly green, with a blue line and gets yellow and red at different times.

You forgot to answer how long does it take to get coloring like that? Was he real colorful at 7 months?. Mine is mostly green, with a blue line and gets yellow and red at different times.

Well as you know, it takes some time. Gambit has been changing since i got him. He is becoming more of a stunner everyday!! It takes a bit longer with the Sambava locale but full colors should turn out at 1 to 1.5 years old.

ok thanks! i see what I have to look forward too! Not sure if mine will look as good as yours but he is a cool little guy no matter what his colors turn out!

Back
Top Bottom