Fl Chams

FL Chams lives in a gated community (or at least he used to), which is why there is no local pick-up. I think if you Google it you can find a video of his set-ups. He did allow me to pick my panther up just outside his community in the parking lot of a restaurant. However, with Covid I can understand why he would have stopped that practice. I picked mine up 12 years ago when I got into the hobby and don't know if anything has changed for him since then.

We don't sponsor them... They sponsor the site... Essentially they pay the site to be a sponsor and the funds then go to the operation costs of running a site like this.
That's a problem too, because the Purchasing A Chameleon page in the Resources says:
The sponsors at Chameleon Forums have a history of responsible breeding and are invested in their animals' care.
FL Chams IS on that list. LLL, while not on the list of breeders, still appears as a site sponsor. I can see how there could be some confusion.

That's a problem too, because the Purchasing A Chameleon page in the Resources says:

FL Chams IS on that list. LLL, while not on the list of breeders, still appears as a site sponsor. I can see how there could be some confusion.
Well looking at the feedback of others apparently they used to have a responsible history. It is still the person's responsibility to check out where they are ordering from. Honestly I could not imagine ordering a living thing and not finding out about the business first.

Back
Top Bottom