FL Chams

I have both captive bred and wild caughts available. The younger one's are only a couple of weeks old. Tyler Stewart came down here to come fishing and stole my 2 of my 3 babies that hatched a couple of weeks ago. I hear he's selling them for like $5 each with free shipping. J/K

I have over a hundred Pygmy eggs incubating so I'll be over run with Nchiensiensis, Brevs and Temporalis Babies soon.

Like that one Tyler! Big Jax Female yeah right!

The site should be up by Thursday....I know, I know, site coming soon like in 100 years....I just got an email from my web designer today saying we were ready to upload and launch by Thursday. I emailed him this thread.

Thanks for the interest

FL Chams said:
I have over a hundred Pygmy eggs incubating so I'll be over run with Nchiensiensis, Brevs and Temporalis Babies soon.

But who's got the Spectrums baby!

R.SpectrumM.jpg

Last edited:
I know who doesn't and that is YOU! Gravid female you got today FROM ME means nothing. Hatch em' Boy! Then you owe me one for pics.

IT'S UP! Now I need to add all of the animals to it. Fun Part. One of my best friends Mark Gilchrist built the custom site for me. He's amazing! We still have more stuff to add and finish up so it's a continual work in progress.

Check out Mark's Website http://www.deepskystudio.com

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom