FL CHAMS MUST READ

I ordered a chameleon so hopefully it doesn’t take a week :( I’m going to keep trying to get ahold of someone !

Well I recieved my chameleon today and I got a call back even though the communication was bad I would order from this place again.
Happy you got your baby and all is well. After doing my first Cham without the support of a breeder my next one will be from someone I can rely on answering my questions and giving some hand holding. Someone I am able to put my full trust into but that is just me. :)

Happy you got your baby and all is well. After doing my first Cham without the support of a breeder my next one will be from someone I can rely on answering my questions and giving some hand holding. Someone I am able to put my full trust into but that is just me. :)
I agree with you there. I think when I am able, I might be looking into @Matt Vanilla Gorilla's gorgeous panthers! :love:

I agree with you there. I think when I am able, I might be looking into @Matt Vanilla Gorilla's gorgeous panthers! :love:
Yeppers lol that is my long term plan as well. I went through so much getting mine at Petco and had such an intense learning curve that I don't want to do it again. Even though my knowledge is better now it does not ensure the breeding quality and the value of having someone that really knows your baby who is willing to help.

YAY!!! lets see pics of your new baby!!
E735F789-BE8D-4269-9487-4074276016EC.jpeg
4B501D8C-4F6D-451D-B441-43E7894A0183.jpeg
692669EF-4752-4590-ABC6-30AEFC3A9CD6.jpeg
He doesn’t like my phone. He’s an Oustalet chameleon

He was responsive to me when I purchased in October. I actually emailed or texted him inquiring what he had in stock late September. A few weeks later out of no where he responds saying he has some babys in stock. We went back and forth with questions and he responded relatively quickly.

Placed my order on a Tuesday IIRC advising to ship for Friday delivery, FedEx overnight @ $35. I get my tracking number on Weds/Thurs which says delivery in 4 days (should be 1) due to FedEx receiving the package beyond the overnight cut-off time. So I reach out to FL Chams and he says they are lying and he gave it to them on time and he is going to fight to get the shipping money back. The chameleon arrives after spending 4 days in a box, in chilly 50F conditions--he arrived in perfect health and he is doing fine. I sent a few texts asking about the shipping refund but he stopped responding / stopped caring. While his chameleons look great, I don't like that he did not follow through with the FedEx claim and blew me off, I will probably purchase elsewhere in the future.

Recommendation to anyone out there in cold climates, do not order for a Thursday, Friday or Saturday delivery to avoid the risk of shipping delays.

Here he is. Hatched mid July-ish, I received him 10/31.
Grier bloodline
IMG_20190125_172921.jpg

Last edited:
I see FL Chams have some reasonbly priced cages that compete with Reptibreeze. Does anyone have their cages?

Back
Top Bottom