FL Chams All Star Show Sales Team!

FL Chams

Established Member
Site Sponsor
From left to right

Tyler Stewart (Bluebeast Reptile), Pam Reid (Pams Chams and Silkworm Wholesale) Michael Monge (ME) FL Chams, Jim Flaherty (Chameleon Company), and Lou Seneca (FL Chams Helper)

We had a great show!

Chameleon get togethers are a lot of fun!

Thanks everyone for all of your help!

Business is great. Friendships are better.

FLChamsShowTeam.jpg

Its always nice to put faces with names that you hear thrown (Not a bad thing) around on the forums and such. Looked like a fun event. If I wasnt left coast I would have tried to make it.

Frank

Lol

Will Hayward said:
I thought for sure tyler would be sporting his Chameleon news Thong!

I tried it on that morning, but there was "stuff" that wouldn't quite fit LOL....

The Daytona show was fun and there was alot to see. I thought the coolest part was when Mike offered to buy a seafood dinner for anyone that bought a veiled chameleon from him during the show. Anyone that missed out on that may wanna give him a call.....

Tyler is giving away free Panther Chameleons to anyone who replies to this thread. Just ask him.....

Just call 239-560-5523 and ask for Michael. He's my man-secretary, and he'll get you one shipped out on Monday. In case there's a problem, just keep calling the number I just provided.

I currently have two Jackson's but would love a panther. Does that offer apply to anybody?:)

Just call 239-560-5523 and ask for Michael. He's my man-secretary, and he'll get you one shipped out on Monday. In case there's a problem, just keep calling the number I just provided.

Are you serious?

Also, where in Florida was this? Will there be anymore shows in Fl soon? I live there part of the year (grew up there but go to school in Az)

Back
Top Bottom