FL Chameleon Keepers Get Together

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My husband and I will host a get together for FL Chameleon Keepers on Sunday, October 18th. The get together will be from 1:00 to 6:00 pm to allow people to come and go as their schedules permit. You can stay for an hour or the whole time. I will be serving food and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages are welcome if you'd like to bring your own. You can also bring chameleons to share as long as you have a cage or tub to keep them safely in. They can be kept in the house if it's too hot outside.

We are located on Florida's east coast about half way between Melbourne and West Palm Beach. You can put my zip code 34982 in the computer to find out the travel distance and time for you so you can see if it's within your driving distance. PM me if you want to come so I'll have an idea of how many to prepare for and I will put you on the list that will receive my address and some direction. I will send out my address and directions about a week in advance. Hope to see allot of you here. Jann

Sounds like fun! Ill probably be in Orlando that weekend visiting my sister at UCF so I might be able to make it to ft.pierce but its a long drive back to Atlanta, so I might not be able to make it that far south down to ft.pierce and then all the way back home.

I would love to come, but have no way of getting down there. If someone from NE FL wants to car pool, I'm in. If the next meeting is in Orlando I can definitely go.

Just to put it out there, if ever it's decided to hold a meeting up here I would be willing to house the meeting.

Sadly, I can't come - it's just a little too far for me, lol! :( Wish I could though, it'd be great to meet everyone and Luie and Camille of course!

Sounds like fun! Ill probably be in Orlando that weekend visiting my sister at UCF so I might be able to make it to ft.pierce but its a long drive back to Atlanta, so I might not be able to make it that far south down to ft.pierce and then all the way back home.

Even keepers from out states are welcome. :D

I'm going to be out of town that weekend or would love to come and talk cham with other keepers. Will there be another meeting next month?

I am thinking of hosting one over this way-would give me a reason to get the house cleaned up! I do have a pretty large collection going, and will still have babies. Any one interested?

I am thinking of hosting one over this way-would give me a reason to get the house cleaned up! I do have a pretty large collection going, and will still have babies. Any one interested?

I'll come if I possibly can.....if it's on a weekend when I can make the 3 hour drive. I'd love to see all of your critters!!!!!:D:D:D

I'll be send out my address and directions this weekend. Let me know if anyone else is interested in attending.

Thank you very much Jann and Mike !!!!!!!! a good time, great food and very nice people. Red is a hoot hehe, and Luie and Camille are fantastic :D

Back
Top Bottom