Fischer's Chameleon (Kinyongia fischeri)

What do you think of these?

Interesting post. I actually have someone offering these to me for a very low price, have a look, let me know what kind do you think they are. I didn't buy them because I though they would be difficult to sell. Just as mentioned on this post. And I really wish I had the space to keep them for my private collection.

Attachments

• IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 433
Many thanks Chris for your appraisal. Now we can report the small guy also correctly.

After a few more photos of our Kinyongia matschiei. He looks similar to yours very much.

IMG_8184.JPG

IMG_8189.JPG

H9.jpg

Peter

:D:D
Chris PLEASE PMme if you every have cb babies i can't believe they are hard to sell they are almost never seen!I would kill for a couple of them. I had a male multituberculata but could never find a female that was in decent health.

great job criss cheers, great pics:D

Chameleoholic - Looks like a male K. multituberculata. If you get the space to work with the two-horned chameleons, I would definitely recommend them.

Peter - Very nice animal. The K. matschiei are a very nice species.

Thanks for all the comments,

Chris

Thanks Chris and luevelvet - because I think, all the Kinyongia are real nice Chamaeleons.

Chris - can you shot some more pictures of your Kinyongia fischeri - they are so beautiful.
Please make also some head-pictures from the female Kinyongia matschiei.

Thanks an sorry for my English (long time without training).

Peter

Thanks for the lovely pics, I'm not convinced it is the 'Standard Fischer, f. multituberculatum' I have a deposit down on at my local pet store. I've been searching for info on the species itself like a nut, could you possibly forward me some info? I'll post some pics when I brings her [think it's a her] home Monday.

I think the main thing getting in the way of popularity could be temps needed? I read care is similar to jacksonii xantholophus.(which I recall temps in the low 80's are ok).

Cain,

As soon as I figure out why my Photoshop CS3 keeps crashing every time I do anything, I'll post some more photos (been fighting it all day). Unfortunately, one of the two males died. He was doing well and then died quite suddenly. He seemed like a full grown adult so I have no idea how old he was. The second animal (the one that originally looked so-so) is doing well but hates the camera and me for that matter. I have a devil of a time getting natural coloration photos. I have a lot of photos of him with dark coloration and looking generally angry though. :) Still trying to get a female. Actually, I'll be honest, still trying to get any more.

I don't know how old the K. tavetana were to be honest. They were CH animals from the shipment I brought in a few years ago. They were supposedly from a new locale with high yellow.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry to thread hijack, but can you confirm the ID on this guy?

I originally thought he was a multi, but after seeing your vosseleri photos, I am not so sure about it. Photo credits go to Trace :)

Thanks,
Drew

Attachments

• DSC_000420090718.jpg
    DSC_000420090718.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC_000620090718.jpg
    DSC_000620090718.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 393
Awesome, Chris! Thanks for the speedy reply.

Is it common for a multituberculata to have this colouring? He, under no circumstance, will show any dark greens like the multis in most of the 'pretty pictures' you see online.

Drew

Back
Top Bottom