First Veiled Chameleon

Jackiewoodams

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post, but I have done a lot of research on this forum! And it has been very helpful! :) Last night I was able to pick up my very first Veiled Chameleon! Ziggy (aka Alex) is now home in his new cage and is already exploring and possibly finding some trouble well mom is at work! :D Here is some pictures that I took this morning!

Jackie

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 164
Welcome to the forums hope you think of this place as you, and you chams 2nd home! Congrats on your new experience in the wonderful land of Chameleons.:D

Welcome! They are like potato chips...you can't just have one!! lol! I really only have one but I WANT another!!! Fighting the better half on this one!!

Well Ziggy is doing great! He is eating like a little pig! :) And is exploring his cage! I should have taken a picture last but he was sleepy so sound that I didnt want to mess with him, but he was soo cute! Tonight I am going to get him a fake plant for the living room so he can come out and explore some more! :) Thank you for the welcome and the information!

Back
Top Bottom