First time outside

thacarter

It was 85 degrees today so I decided to take Marshall outside for a bit. It was very windy and his freerange tree is top-heavy so we only stayed out there for about 10 minutes. He seemed to love it, and didn't even mind me being close to him when I was holding the tree steady. He usually is not a fan of me being near him so maybe he will settle down a bit if I keep bringing him outside on nice days. Here a few pics.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

And this is from a few days ago, showing orange for the first time!

IMG_1630.jpg

nice pics, I really like the one with the orange! what local is he and how old is he? (I suck with knowing locals) he looks about my guys age but pic's can be hard to judge

awesome colours, how do you guys cope free ranging when it comes to our little flighted friends (i'd be on guard with my shotgun, LOL :D )

awesome colours, how do you guys cope free ranging when it comes to our little flighted friends (i'd be on guard with my shotgun, LOL :D )

We were only out there for a little bit and I was within 3 feet of him the whole time holding on to the tree because it was so windy it would fall over. My eyes were on the sky the whole time looking out for birds, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom