First time looking for imports. Anyone got a crash course?

@Mendez Is there any way to contact Chameleon Can outside of Facebook? I've tried making two accounts now and both have been disabled in minutes without any explanation.
In other news, I have been in contact with another shop, that being West Coast Chameleon Bros. I saw that they had posted an ad about 2 years ago for some Malthes, so I emailed them and asked if they were going to get any more this year. They got back to me and shared some photos of a pair they got in about a month ago, which they claim have been medicated and tested clean by fecals. I'm considering the pair, they vendor seems legit and the animals look very healthy. If anyone has any experience with that vendor I would appreciate some feedback.

@Mendez Is there any way to contact Chameleon Can outside of Facebook? I've tried making two accounts now and both have been disabled in minutes without any explanation.
In other news, I have been in contact with another shop, that being West Coast Chameleon Bros. I saw that they had posted an ad about 2 years ago for some Malthes, so I emailed them and asked if they were going to get any more this year. They got back to me and shared some photos of a pair they got in about a month ago, which they claim have been medicated and tested clean by fecals. I'm considering the pair, they vendor seems legit and the animals look very healthy. If anyone has any experience with that vendor I would appreciate some feedback.
I worked with ChameleonCans through morph market. You might try contacting them there

His contact information is [email protected]

I'll let him know that he should keep an eye on his email.

His contact information is [email protected]

I'll let him know that he should keep an eye on his email.
Thank you very much. I had to turn down the pair from Chameleon Bros, since I really won't be ready for them for a while. It just about ripped my heart out, the female was quite literally cheeto orange. Somebody buy the pair and let me live vicariously through you!!!!
In all seriousness, I just wasn't quite ready yet. I'm not ready to spend that much, plus the costs of enclosures etc. is just too much right now.

Thank you very much. I had to turn down the pair from Chameleon Bros, since I really won't be ready for them for a while. It just about ripped my heart out, the female was quite literally cheeto orange. Somebody buy the pair and let me live vicariously through you!!!!
In all seriousness, I just wasn't quite ready yet. I'm not ready to spend that much, plus the costs of enclosures etc. is just too much right now.
There's always the next import season or the one after that. Chris at Chameleon Cans will always be available to help you out.

Cheeto orange is incredible! Too bad I have no money...😢

Well. I went back over my books and it turns out that I can totally afford the pair. I'm back in contact and waiting to see if he's sold them yet. Crossing my fingers.

Ok. After some heavy deliberation, these two are now mine and should be here next week. Hoping for the best, I feel good about the decision!
C771A63B-6F3C-4EAE-83B7-80FE8097C2A6.jpg AAC5EEED-9AB0-4828-9730-78FBF08E3989.jpg

Good luck with those. Calumma malthe is a great Calumma species.

Unlike other Calumma, Calumma malthe really thrive in the thickest of planted enclosures. My pair was fond of staying around and cruising the lower parts of a thickest planted enclosure. They were fond of good base plant of Golden Pothos.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Good luck with those. Calumma malthe is a great Calumma species.

Unlike other Calumma, Calumma malthe really thrive in the thickest of planted enclosures. My pair was fond of staying around and cruising the lower parts of a thickest planted enclosure. They were fond of good base plant of Golden Pothos.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thanks, good to know! From what little info I could find, it seems like they may root around on the ground for prey on occasion! I guess I'll test and see if this is true. I plan to heavily plant the enclosures (probably with some fake plants too) so that they have the most cover possible.

Back
Top Bottom