I just want as much advice as y’all can give me. I want my little man to thrive and be a healthy happy champ!
- Your Chameleon - Veiled Chameleon, Male, juvenile baby. Assuming a month or less (pet store didn’t tell me)
- Handling – Very little. Just got him a couple days ago. Had to remove him yesterday to put more foliage and Hidey holes in the enclosure.
- Feeding – at least 10 crickets a day.
- Supplements - Repticalcium
- Watering - My reptirain broke straight out of box, waiting for a new one, in the meantime using a standard water bottle to spritz down enclosure every 6 hours or so.
- Fecal Description – He hasn’t pooped yet that I’ve noticed. Found urate, and it was white.
- History – None yet. But I’m like a new mom, even though I’ve done the research, I feel like I’m doing everything wrong. So I’m just a big ball of stress
- Cage Type – Med mesh enclosure, 18 w X 30 h X 18
- Lighting – 50 w basking light and 26 w uvb spiral bulb. Waiting for the tube lighting. I have a nocturnal infrared 50w light but my house is usually kept around 75, so I read that he doesn’t need it?
- Temperature – Basking spot 85-90, rest of cage 72-80 (lowest point to highest) he’s spends a lot of time basking. But I assume it’s because he’s tiny. Will move around as well though
- Humidity – I don’t have a humidity reader yet (the shop was out) getting one today
- Plants – Lots of artificial plants
- Placement – In my room by a window
- Location - US, San Marcos. Tx
161.6 KB Views: 3
254.9 KB Views: 5
151.5 KB Views: 4