First time chameleon owner

YAY!!! Thank you!

Does anyone have a misting system you would recommend?
I have an Exo Terra Monsoon that works perfectly for me, but some people have problems with them. It’s a good quality cheaper option. You can also build your own or buy a MistKing, which is the top of the line industry standard

I have two monsoons, and we just ordered a mist king. I am not super happy with the monsoon. I haven't finished installing the mist king yet.

Spike poop is slimy and not solid...we have been giving him meal worms a little more the past couple days and not crickets because our local Petsmart crickets haven’t been arriving alive. Is this normal or what do you think can be wrong? He’s active and comes to his door to get out 100x a day still and plays in the playroom. He also is shedding...

Spike poop is slimy and not solid...we have been giving him meal worms a little more the past couple days and not crickets because our local Petsmart crickets haven’t been arriving alive. Is this normal or what do you think can be wrong? He’s active and comes to his door to get out 100x a day still and plays in the playroom. He also is shedding...
I wouldn’t feed mealworms, there are so many better options, like crickets, multiple types of roaches (red runner, dubia, discoid, orange headed, and ivory headed cannot climb or fly), silkworms, hornworms, butterworms, superworms, black soldier flies and larvae, blue bottle flies and spikes, small helix aspersa, stick insects, mantids, painted lady butterflies, and silk, horn, and waxworm moths, to name a few. Make sure whatever you feed is appropriately sized. And that it’s properly gutloaded and supplemented, too. Could you post a pic of his poop, please?

Back
Top Bottom