First parsonii of the year

Garrett

Chameleon Enthusiast
1 of 29 just hatched, cb orange eye parsonii. Not captive hatched but true captive bred babies. This will be my 3rd clutch of these guys to hatch, getting easier? :ROFLMAO:

image3 (1).JPG

Congratulations Garrett! Great summer climate in Washington perfect for your Parsonii. Should turn out to be a great summer especially if you have a good hatch rate.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Oh my God, so adorable and so small, bless!
Fantastic collection of photos, a good way to start the morning! Lovely, thanks:)

Damn!!:eek: 652gm!!! What's he eating now rats?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:LOL..,

Well since you asked.

He eats every other day. Usually two large orange head roaches. Once every other week he gets a well fed small mouse.

Insects are gut loaded with fruits or brewer's yeast (for the B1 these giants need) while dusted with either Repashy calcium/medium D3 (most of the time) or Herptivite (a few times a month). I do mix in bee pollen with the Repashy.

Seems a weird supplementation schedule to some I know, but then I'm weird keeper. I monitor my critters daily. I use common sense in keeping them. For the most part over the decades this line of thought has worked.

I just wish I could build a greenhouse on the side of my house like Garrett and keep a row of Parson cages!!! Damn that would be sweet (and much easier on maintenance).

Back
Top Bottom