First Lateralis hatching now

Lateralis are insanely fast at reproducing. I have a colony of 50 females and 10 males, they gave me at least three thousand nymphs in two months. And a lot of egg cases.

Lateralis are insanely fast at reproducing. I have a colony of 50 females and 10 males, they gave me at least three thousand nymphs in two months. And a lot of egg cases.

What do you mean by colony? Are you keeping them all together?

So each female laid 60 eggs in 2 months? I highly doubt that

I mean, I don't see how that is impossible. I think that is true, because regular chameleons can lay up to over 100 eggs in a single clutch. I could be wrong about the lateralis clutches, though.

I'm pretty sure there is no way a lateralis could have 60 eggs in her. Mine laid 9 eggs when I got her and they are almost the same size as my veileds eggs were. I don't even know how she had 9 in her with how small she is.

What? I thought OP is talking about Blatta Lateralis because this is the chameleon food section and clearly OP said NYMPH. Is there such a thing as a chameleon nymph? I don't mean to be rude but I thought it's incredibly obvious that OP is talking about roach nymphs.

What? I thought OP is talking about Blatta Lateralis because this is the chameleon food section and clearly OP said NYMPH. Is there such a thing as a chameleon nymph? I don't mean to be rude but I thought it's incredibly obvious that OP is talking about roach nymphs.

Oh ops sorry my bad. I've never heard of blatta lateralis my mistake. It makes way more sense now.

Ahh well you never know how Words are gonna translate from one language´s grammar to the next.

lol nope just roaches and yes they are multiplying at an insane pace already. Not only are they producing fast but the little boogers grow fast too.

Back
Top Bottom