First hatchling!

jhappe

This is my first hatchling "Little Foot"(My favorite movie as a kid). How does he/she look?

A very long time (5 to 14 months) for panthers, but he/she and the other ones will probably live a good life since you are raising them.:D

Fruit flies and more fruit flies lots of water and supplementation and as little competition for food as possible and they should be o.k. What are they Ambilobe?

Fruit flies and more fruit flies lots of water and supplementation and as little competition for food as possible and they should be o.k. What are they Ambilobe?

yep... the sire is my avatar. I have cultures of Hydei on the way.... do i dust the hydei? I have calcium and cham dust(by trex)

I use minerall ca and dust every other feeding for large specie of chameleon and I use vitamins 2 x a week instead of ca. No D3 when kept outside which I highly recommend as much as possible just provide them with shade and water so the can thermoregulate as they would in the wild. Also you would be better off making your own fruit fly cultures it will save you lots of money cultures can get expensive especially with the shipping.

Last edited:
more pictures

here are some more recent ones... any guesses at the sex? I know its nearly impossible to tell at this point but I know some people have their own techniques....

Back
Top Bottom