First Chameleon setup, Arrives in the AM

Digitaltripp

So I'm getting my first Cham in the AM, FedEx. Always wanted one, now that I've got kids of my own here we go! :D

lVagfjK.jpg

Exciting ! What lights are you using and do you have a mister ? Also do you know the correct suplimentation schedule for your chamelon he's beautiful by the way

Exciting ! What lights are you using and do you have a mister ? Also do you know the correct suplimentation schedule for your chamelon he's beautiful by the way

Powersun 100W MV UVB lamp and a pressurized bottle is what I'm using.

I intend on using miner-all indoor. Gut loaded Roaches/Dubias will consist of the majority of his diet. I have a colony coming shortly.

Last edited:
You will also want to get Miner-all outdoor which doesn't contain D3. The outdoor will be your daily dusting and the indoor should be used a couple of times a month.

Carl

You will also want to get Miner-all outdoor which doesn't contain D3. The outdoor will be your daily dusting and the indoor should be used a couple of times a month.

Carl

Cool, thanks. I bought Exo-Terra multivitamin for a monthly dosage.

Basking Site temp on top.

Is 40% Ambient room RH OK? . It's around 55% in the canopy. Near the soil in the plant base it's around 68%

Er2iLU5s.jpg

So my temps may have been a little bit high. However he was hanging out on the screen under the bulb for a short bit. I decided to raise the lamp which lowered my basking temp.

3S54Kt9s.jpg

Here he is fresh out of the deli container.

vubS7lpl.jpg

And I pissed him off he was sleeping, lol

Gf4mXc9.jpg

I set him in his cage to calm down

5lVucF7.jpg

And he's chill. I'll get more photos as he warms up to his new home, and my 4 & 2 year olds.

iAk2wzl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom