First Ambilobe panther born at the Panther Baron

ThePantherBaron

Introducing my first hatched ambilobe chameleon. This has really been 2 years in the making. I'm up to currently 22 panther chameleons and 4 different locales. I have 2 rooms dedicated to this. First room has most my breeders. Second room is my hatchling room where I'm raising them in individually or 2 at most per cage and ones that I want to hold back. I currently have close to 400 eggs incubating as we speak. It has been an amazing experience in having the chance to have such an awesome breeding colony. The amount of time researching and talking to highly qualified chameleon keepers in my opinion like Bill Strand, Steve McNary and Ed Kammerflage has paid off. I would like to thank them all for endless questions answered and hours spent with me.

Justin Baron
The Panther Baron

20141107_211137.jpg

Photo #1

How exciting for you! Congrats! I saw your post a minute ago and there was no pic! I was like no pic?? They are so adorable. Good luck with the rest of the clutch! And you said 400 eggs??....:eek:

20141107_133643.jpg

Photo#3

One of two container so eggs. 39 in total. I've now worked it down to an average of 30 for more robust eggs and less stress on the females.

Back
Top Bottom