Fired up!

boneseast

So last night on my way up to bed i tripped on some wieghts on the floor and smashed my face on the end of the bed. I snapped on the lights to try and figure out what happened. i look over at King Louie's cage and see a very angry chameleon.

KingLouie008.jpg

KingLouie009.jpg

... and a very pretty one! Their sleeping colors are generally pretty good any way, and if they're roused out of sleep and alarmed in any way, they can really put on an impressive show. (Now if only we could convince them to put on those colors when they were happy and content: "Yay! Bugs!")

wow sorry this ends up in health clinic I guess I spaced on that one. If it gets moved I meant it for general discussion.

Well are the weights that you tripped over in the same room? Because chams feel vibratons and falling on your face would send some vibraions through the room and wake him up suddenly and that would fire him up...

Yea they are. I know what caused it I was just surprised to see all his colors. When he normally colors up(I've never seen him fire up so far)he gets some nice colors but not super bright so it was just cool to see.

He will fall asleep like 5 min after I turn the lights out its pretty funny. Sometimes if I make too much noise he will squint one eye open. I'll try and sneak a pic of him tonight when he is sleeping to show what he looks like normally when showing colors.

Back
Top Bottom