So resting vs fired up with Beman

View media item 53906
View media item 53962
Just mad at me...

View media item 55321

Resting vs fired up in a translucent male, Bentley

Just mad at me...

Resting vs fired up in another male, Bane

Not going to lie, I think veiled males are more beautiful than panther males....don't get mad everyone....

Yeah unfortunately I ended up getting my rental sold out from under me a few years ago and they only gave me a month to move. We could not find anything local to where we were in Cali so we moved back home to AZ. But finding a rental that would let me have more than one chameleon was impossible. We finally found a landlord willing to rent to me with one chameleon. I had to rehome Bentley and Bane which about killed me. Bane went back to his breeder and Bentley went to someone I knew from a pet store. So I don't post a lot about them. But they were awesome showing their colors. Still use their pics to really show off what resting, fired, up and angry look like with a male veiled.
:( i’m sorry to hear that, but you must have the peace of mind knowing you raised such beautiful babies, they are so stunning

Not going to lie, I think veiled males are more beautiful than panther males....don't get mad everyone....
Yeah but in my experience you don’t get to see it often lol Bane would fire up all the time even if I looked at him, Bentley only did if he saw another male, and Beman is the dork who literally only fires up when I have to put him in his carrier then get him out. Otherwise he could care less lol

Yeah but in my experience you don’t get to see it often lol Bane would fire up all the time even if I looked at him, Bentley only did if he saw another male, and Beman is the dork who literally only fires up when I have to put him in his carrier then get him out. Otherwise he could care less lol
Beman sounds like Spaghetti 😅 he only gets mad at the vet. Sassy at me now and then, but never really mad 😂

Beman may be one of the chilliest chameleons i’ve seen, i loved watching those videos of him climb out his cage to you🥰

Beman may be one of the chilliest chameleons i’ve seen, i loved watching those videos of him climb out his cage to you🥰
For the most part he is a very mellow boy. I got very lucky with him being as gentle as he is with me. He was a total love when he was younger. The last two years as he has gotten older he is much less tolerant of interaction but if I was an old like him I suppose I would be too lol

Back
Top Bottom