fired up!

yungzerk

Avid Member
I’ve been slowly trying to gain mr todos trust and this is where we’re at😂😂 little dude gets so defensive!
image.jpg

Trust is earned one day at a time and with food lol. If you haven’t read my blog it is helpful for trust building.
yes i actually have! The only problem is todo is a picky eater and ive tried to feed him waxworms,superworms, and dubia roaches but the only other thing hes ever eaten other than crickets is hornworms and i unfourtnely wont have hornworms til next week :( so i cant bribe him with treats til then lol

yes i actually have! The only problem is todo is a picky eater and ive tried to feed him waxworms,superworms, and dubia roaches but the only other thing hes ever eaten other than crickets is hornworms and i unfourtnely wont have hornworms til next week :( so i cant bribe him with treats til then lol
There’s something about the green worms that no animal can resist. ;)

This may have to do with trust too. Some will just jump on the feeders. Make sure you are sitting lower than him with your hand. And do not shove your hand into the cage. Let him come to you. Veileds are easily spooked when they are young especially when they have not had much interaction. I also found that not making eye contact is important when your working on trust building. You end up becoming a threat if you are looking right at him. This can all take time just be persistent.

Let me show you differences in males...

So resting vs fired up with Beman

View media item 53906
View media item 53962
Just mad at me...

View media item 55321

Resting vs fired up in a translucent male, Bentley

Just mad at me...

Resting vs fired up in another male, Bane

Let me show you differences in males...

So resting vs fired up with Beman

View media item 53906
View media item 53962
Just mad at me...

View media item 55321

Resting vs fired up in a translucent male, Bentley

Just mad at me...

Resting vs fired up in another male, Bane

oh my goodness!!! i have never seen bane or bentley but they are freaking gorgeous 😍😍 i love the little black dot on bentlys foot, i cant wait for todo to get that big! they get so beautiful 😍 i’m in awe!

oh my goodness!!! i have never seen bane or bentley but they are freaking gorgeous 😍😍 i love the little black dot on bentlys foot, i cant wait for todo to get that big! they get so beautiful 😍 i’m in awe!
Yeah unfortunately I ended up getting my rental sold out from under me a few years ago and they only gave me a month to move. We could not find anything local to where we were in Cali so we moved back home to AZ. But finding a rental that would let me have more than one chameleon was impossible. We finally found a landlord willing to rent to me with one chameleon. I had to rehome Bentley and Bane which about killed me. Bane went back to his breeder and Bentley went to someone I knew from a pet store. So I don't post a lot about them. But they were awesome showing their colors. Still use their pics to really show off what resting, fired, up and angry look like with a male veiled.

Back
Top Bottom