Fire Places

HankeyPoo

Established Member
Hi All.. I’m jennifer and I am new to the chameleon world and am loving it so far! (Even though he doesn’t love me ?) He is approximately a 5 months old veiled chameleon named hank. With Winter coming and fire places will be going what I should look for in how this is going to change mostly his night time sleeping routine when it gets down to 60ish normally ... if it’s closer to 70/ mid 70’s in the house is that going to be ok as long as his humidity is still in normal range?
thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 66
You really want a night time temp drop for these guys. 70's at night is a bit too warm for them for night time temps. Your humidity levels will end up reducing with using the heat so you will want to watch that 30-40% daytime is fine then up to 100% at night but only if it is cooler then 70.

First of all Welcome to the Group and to your new addiction. You have now entered into a one side love affair where you will love being judged and hated by the creature you adore. Also, I would like to personally thank your for not naming your Cham Pascal or Rango. I myself personally appreciate that. :LOL: Hank is a great name. Anyway, you'll definitely want a lower night time drop. So enjoy your time here. We are a pretty friendly group.

First of all Welcome to the Group and to your new addiction. You have now entered into a one side love affair where you will love being judged and hated by the creature you adore. Also, I would like to personally thank your for not naming your Cham Pascal or Rango. I myself personally appreciate that. :LOL: Hank is a great name. Anyway, you'll definitely want a lower night time drop. So enjoy your time here. We are a pretty friendly group.
Hahaha I figured there were enough Rango’s and Pascals ??

Welcome to the forum! I love Hank! He is adorable! ???
Thanks!!!! I wish he liked me like I like him hahaha baby steps! This is him when I got him! Boy do they grow quick! Hanks a tank! Haha

Attachments

• 6B4C42C4-A6A4-4E5D-92C6-C746AAD91747.jpeg
    6B4C42C4-A6A4-4E5D-92C6-C746AAD91747.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 50
Thanks!!!! I wish he liked me like I like him hahaha baby steps! This is him when I got him! Boy do they grow quick! Hanks a tank! Haha
Absolutely! Mine didn't like me when I got it. But if I can say one thing I would say to hand feed. It helps build a special bond. Because of that, my cham loves to eat out of my hand and waits for more. ? he looks beautiful, and adorable! ????

Welcome to the forum! I love Hank! He is adorable! ???
Thanks!!!! I wish he liked me like I like him hahaha baby steps! This is him when I got him! Boy do they grow quick! Hanks a tank! Haha t
Absolutely! Mine didn't like me when I got it. But if I can say one thing I would say to hand feed. It helps build a special bond. Because of that, my cham loves to eat out of my hand and waits for more. ? he looks beautiful, and adorable! ????
Actually tonight was one of the first nights he ate out of my hand and not just holding it on a plate or his feeder bowl! It was exciting!!???

Thanks!!!! I wish he liked me like I like him hahaha baby steps! This is him when I got him! Boy do they grow quick! Hanks a tank! Haha t

Actually tonight was one of the first nights he ate out of my hand and not just holding it on a plate or his feeder bowl! It was exciting!!???
That is wonderful! Congrats! It's the best feeling! ?????

Back
Top Bottom