Fiona's Beautiful Receptive Colors

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Fiona has been showing these beautiful colors the pass couple of weeks and we were able to get some photos last weekend.

Enjoy my lovely little lady.

piperfiona08052017%20363_zpsqlxefdzx.jpg

piperfiona08052017%20320_zpss0mdo6uj.jpg

piperfiona08052017%20283_zpsav9kamfr.jpg

piperfiona08052017%20298_zpspr8lvd8u.jpg

piperfiona08052017%20303_zpspa0nvmzn.jpg

piperfiona08052017%20221_zpshpsaiyfw.jpg

She is beautiful. You have some of the nicest vieleds!

Thank you Sasha for the nice compliments!

Look at how pretty she is, she definitely is enjoying her new home. I think rehoming her was a good idea, for multiple reasons and soon there will be a new male cham for @Fiona's Mom

Thank you Amber for your very kind words.

Gorgeous girl! And looks like she is showing off for the camera ;)

Thank you Rogue! Most of my veileds like showing off for the camera. :D

Very nice! I would submit that last close up of her face (before the blue background) into the photo contest. That's a really great picture!

She is one gorgeous girl, Jann! Just lovely!

Deb

Thank you Deb for the kind words. It's amazing how much the little girls can change.

Very nice! I would submit that last close up of her face (before the blue background) into the photo contest. That's a really great picture!

Thank you for Michelle for the nice comments! I might enter the picture in the contest soon.

Look at how pretty she is, she definitely is enjoying her new home. I think rehoming her was a good idea, for multiple reasons and soon there will be a new male cham for @Fiona's Mom
I agree Andee...Jann needed to carry on the bloodline and I will end up with a male from an awesome pair. I doubt that I would have parted with Fiona under any other situation but I knew Jann would make sure she had the best care. I do miss her...can't wait for little Louie to hatch.

She is truely a beauty. I have never understood why anyone would ever think veileds are not beautiful!

Thank you Laurie! Veileds can be gorgeous if loved and cared for the proper way. They have the best personalities too!

Jan can I get a veiled off you some day :) they're amazing!

James, thank you for the compliment. Fiona and Amos babies will be hatching in January.

I agree Andee...Jann needed to carry on the bloodline and I will end up with a male from an awesome pair. I doubt that I would have parted with Fiona under any other situation but I knew Jann would make sure she had the best care. I do miss her...can't wait for little Louie to hatch.

Fiona is a beautiful and sweet little girl. We love her very much!

Wow, she is just stunning!

Thank you for the very kind comment!

Back
Top Bottom