Fiona's 2nd clutch

Fiona's Mom

Chameleon Enthusiast
1203160945.jpg
Fiona layed her 1st clutch Sept. 23 of this year...49 eggs. Yesterday she layed 55 and is doing well. Neither time has she been bred. It sure was easier for me the 2nd time.:ROFLMAO:

@Fiona's Mom Grandma u heard the customer wants ,now put on ur best apron n bring the scrambled cham eggs n my sunny side up on the forum table...
Stop hibernating in the basement ,or u wont have any great grand children born,when alphakenc I became low in fuel ....:rolleyes:
I tried to offer them but had no takers...maybe they heard about my cooking!

Crack one open, I'd like to see what the inside looks like
Too late...I threw them out with the trash earlier...didn't think of looking inside. Even thought they are not fertile...I still feel a little guilty throwing them out. She works so hard to bury them.:oops:

I tried to offer them but had no takers...maybe they heard about my cooking!
Yes n how are u?
Ur cooking will beats my food network channels on TV any day
Sometimes its very hard for me to divide which vegetable are for the gutloaded feeder or for me....southern cuisine is fine with me.

Yes n how are u?
Ur cooking will beats my food network channels on TV any day
Sometimes its very hard for me to divide which vegetable are for the gutloaded feeder or for me....southern cuisine is fine with me.
I know what you mean...sometimes I think my feeders eat better than me.:rolleyes:

That's a relatively good sized clutch, not huge and not small, pretty average from what I have seen from veiled females. I would work to keep it around those numbers.

Back
Top Bottom