Find the chameleon!

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Chandler is already settled into his new enclosure, see if you guys can find him!
20190819_193423.jpg

2 pothos plants? Perfect!! Thats mostly what I use, I can't find him, sometimes it takes me 10-15 minutes to find mine, standing straight in front of it lol... I use a bit more branches, horizontal and vertical ziptied together

2 pothos plants? Perfect!! Thats mostly what I use, I can't find him, sometimes it takes me 10-15 minutes to find mine, standing straight in front of it lol... I use a bit more branches, horizontal and vertical ziptied together
Same, he's remarkably good at blending in despite his size and his blue Stripes, but he tends to keep his colors muted. He brightens up when outside of his enclosure, pretty sure he knows that he blends better with muted colors than normal colours. Also kinda sucks to try and get a good picture of his colors because he likes to keep them muted lol. I also plan on adding a tree to this enclosure later on and possibly some other plants. Because of the size of my 2 pothos, you can't really make out all of the vines in the enclosure, he's got lots of paths, but he loves to patrol his territory throughout the day, it's not uncommon to go past his cage and he's just finishing off his patrol of the bottom of his cage from his vines. Never find him on the bottom of the cage and rarely even on the sides and top even though he can climb them.

Actually after watching some some video and looking at some pics of wild ambilobe panther chameleons, Chandler keeps his colours almost identical to what is commonly found in the wild. Mind you it is entertaining to see Chandler go from his relaxed colours like this:
20190614_143848.jpg

To him pissed fired up, which is hardly ever:
20190207_135129.jpg

Chandler lives in a basement, so he rarely gets light outside his lights schedule, but he knows his light schedule so well that without fail, an hour before lights on, he will start his journey to his basking spot. And actually despite the screen, he's plain as day once you see him, you can see his face!

Back
Top Bottom