Finally!!!

YOSHI

Well ive struggled to find a staple diet for my cham, id really like Silkworms but there like gold dust round my area in the UK, my Locust have been untouched so long that theyve started to go from large to extra large, straight away once one entered there was no hesitations straight away he hunted down and ate quite rapidly to, so went out and bought a tub of extra large and he's loving them, are the larger locust different tasting? Or is it the fact its larger prey, more filling and time worthy catch?

the silkworms are like gold dust everywhere! I bought some eggs and one (yes, one!) hatched today - so proud! :D

my little guy love silks too but luckly i have no problem getting them have you tried butter worms i dont know if they r available in the UK butmy Camo loves them ass well.

my little guy love silks too but luckly i have no problem getting them have you tried butter worms i dont know if they r available in the UK butmy Camo loves them ass well.

They are available here - I tried them once but my guy wasn't interested at all - going to try again though!

May be he is bigger now and the large Locust are just a tad to small and the extra large are just right!

My guys will ignore any feeder that is smaller then they like :rolleyes:

I'll have to check out butterworms, again nothing ive ever seen in the stores around, ive tryed fruit beetle larvae but there expensive and again he wasn't havin non of it, looks like waxworms and XL locusts for now till he gets bored again! I no he's male but looks like size really does matter with him lol

Back
Top Bottom