Finally!!! took awhile but it was worth the wait

Rottsko

Avid Member
well, we finally have our first nosy be eggs. dug up these pearly whites today. the sire of these eggs is a CH true blue nosy be. so excited!!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• 2013-07-30T21-46-37_0.jpg
    2013-07-30T21-46-37_0.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 123
Thx guys. Yes, these were long overdue. Mainly bc I was concentrating on only ambilobes but now Ive got this and a couple of other locales going. :) can't wait till they hatch in 2014!!!

Congrats on the eggs. Sounds like you are properly excited. I love getting the eggs but hate the wait that follows.

Nice bro.... I have a female nosy be also but it is extremely difficult to bring in panther chameleons to the philippines i only know 1 guy that does and he's the son of a general here... i dont have much of a selection with sires maybe ambilobe or sambavah available is it ok to cross this with my female nosybe?

thx everyone. yes, i'm very excited. it is awesome to see eggs but the wait for them to hatch is terrible!!! my female nosy be laid 26 eggs. :)

@andrewbrian - yes, you can cross breed other locales of panthers. good luck!

Good news! Good luck with them. My veiled was filling in the hole in her laying bin this morning, so I'm looking forward to a 2014 hatching as well! Definitely not the patient type, so the wait will be brutal!

Thx guys. Yes, these were long overdue. Mainly bc I was concentrating on only ambilobes but now Ive got this and a couple of other locales going. :) can't wait till they hatch in 2014!!!

WAIT LOL It takes that long for eggs to hatch? CONGRATS MAN!!

Back
Top Bottom