Finally! She did it!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today I had a shock - Amy climbed onto my hand of her own accord!:eek::D She was sat on the vine at the front of her cage, and I walked up to see her. She stayed there (normally she would run away) so I opened the cage (still sat there) and slowly held out my hand. Well, what happened next took me completely by surprise! Instead of turning away and hiding like she usually does, she stepped forward onto my hand, with no hesitating whatsoever!:D:D:D

I was so pleased and proud of her! If I was younger I would have cartwheeled around the room, lol! She seems to have changed so much in the last week and this was just the icing on the cake for me! :D I just had to share my special moment with other people who understand how much of a big deal it is!:D

How long have you had her? I know nothing about these guys yet but I can see its a real special moment. Did it take any special routines.

I guess its moments like that make it all worth while........:)

How long have you had her? I know nothing about these guys yet but I can see its a real special moment. Did it take any special routines.

I guess its moments like that make it all worth while........:)

It certainly is! I've had Amy just over 3 months and she's now 6 months old. My first cham, Lily was extremely people friendly when I got her. I have had to put in the the hard work with gaining Amy's trust this time around, so that moment today was really special for me!:D I doubt she'll do it again for a while, so I'll treasure that moment until the next time!:D

Im confused since I am noob to chams.Everyone says dont handle them but then threads are full of people talking about handling their chams.Not saying it's wrong just seems to be a lot of contradiction on here.

It's more of a bond with the cham, getting your cham to come out to you is showing that they trust you. Hope this cleared everything up tatted1.:D

Im confused since I am noob to chams.Everyone says dont handle them but then threads are full of people talking about handling their chams.Not saying it's wrong just seems to be a lot of contradiction on here.

you can handle them a long as they arent stressed! lol i handle my bf's cham all the time...

I thought that maybe it was just a one off, but she's climbed on my hand twice today already! I feel so happy right now, I could have cried the second time she climbed on! It's like having a little part of Lily back!:D:p:D Just wish Amy knew how happy she makes me!

I thought that maybe it was just a one off, but she's climbed on my hand twice today already! I feel so happy right now, I could have cried the second time she climbed on! It's like having a little part of Lily back!:D:p:D Just wish Amy knew how happy she makes me!

Congratulations! Great accomplishment.

WOW:D My pardalis did that too, the only difference is he bit my finger off:mad::mad: That naughty boy!!!!

He then felt guilty and cried:(

We friends again though:D

Back
Top Bottom