Finally registered

Hey everyone. I have been reading the forums for quite a while now and purchased a veiled back in December. I decided to finally register to take part in this awesome community. This veiled is my first and he is growing like a weed, much thanks to many of the members on here. He isn't my only critter but probably my most fascinating. I also keep a kenyan sand boa, mourning geckos, a bearded dragon, and an ornate horned frog. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the large amount of knowledge I have gained from this board.
Here's a couple shots of my little dude. He's been pretty comfortable with the camera since he was a little guy. These are pretty old for how fast he is growing so another session is in store soon.

MarlinFull (1 of 1).jpg
MadMarlin (1 of 1).jpg

Welcome to the forums! We can't wait to hear more about your little guy! You should definitely enter that photo in one of the monthly contests, because I would vote for the pic of him as a baby 100%. Very beautiful picture. Good luck on all of your endeavors here at Chameleon Forums. :)

I will most definitely be sharing more pics of the other critters.

CJ's Exotics, I purchased them from a store here in Colorado, Naturebox Pet Emporium. They normally have some available and a couple months ago I finally caved. Building the habitat for them was a blast and they are really cool to watch when they come out, but mostly we just hear them chatting it up at night.

I will most definitely be sharing more pics of the other critters.

CJ's Exotics, I purchased them from a store here in Colorado, Naturebox Pet Emporium. They normally have some available and a couple months ago I finally caved. Building the habitat for them was a blast and they are really cool to watch when they come out, but mostly we just hear them chatting it up at night.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom