Finally named Cham

Cawagula

So I think I finally picked a name for my chameleon:

Chaska

chaska is a Native American name meaning "First born son" being my first chameleon and it being male I find it only fitting. What does everyone think/

aww thats awesome I like it's meaning,it kinda sounds like a name for a chameleon in japan or a cartoon show.Meaning first born son and it being your first one is really cool,I like it :) I just got my Jackson the other day.His name is Moe,Moe Jackson :D.

thats a GREAT name, he should do well when he hears its tone, try to speak it like a vibration, they respond well to that, there is an article in this months Ezine, u can do a search and find the ling on the forum, that speaks of the Chams vibrational voice, it's very intereasting and all the articles are such a great read, but i just LUV that name; way to go, a super choice. KUDOS @ U

Attachments

• GCK66ps.jpg
    GCK66ps.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 122
I know I'm late to respond but thanks for all the kind words guys.

It is pronounced Ch-aw-ska. I must admit, I'm part Cherokee as well so it seems 100% fitting lol

Thanks Shauna,

He just finished his first shed today, his colors look AMAZING and are getting brighter and brighter every day.... As soon as I stop being too cheap to buy new batteries for my camera I can get some good pics up :D

Back
Top Bottom