Finally Here!

Squirell

Dionysus is finally here! He is drinking straight from the auto mister lol and eating already. Still sketchy towards me. Got all puffy and dark when I get my hand close to him. Think he is enjoying his home. 20130227_155329.jpg

20130227_200916.jpg

20130227_221434.jpg

20130227_221557.jpg

Dionysus is finally here! He is drinking straight from the auto mister lol and eating already. Still sketchy towards me. Got all puffy and dark when I get my hand close to him. Think he is enjoying his home.

Wow, he looks like he is a really lucky cham! Love the name also, being a Greek mythlogical man myself!

If you have only had him for a couple days I would just let him roam around with minimal contact so he gets time to get used to his surroundings. Maybe after that you can try to hand feed him a little bit too so he gets used to you being close. What I did with my jackson was palm up to hold food and palm down to walk on me. To this day he will walk right out on my hand and just chill on my shoulder. It takes some time and also remember that all chams are different!

Good luck, it is an addicting habit!

That looks like a sweet little chameleon you have there. I am getting good a knowing when something is a cham.:D

Wow, he looks like he is a really lucky cham! Love the name also, being a Greek mythlogical man myself!

If you have only had him for a couple days I would just let him roam around with minimal contact so he gets time to get used to his surroundings. Maybe after that you can try to hand feed him a little bit too so he gets used to you being close. What I did with my jackson was palm up to hold food and palm down to walk on me. To this day he will walk right out on my hand and just chill on my shoulder. It takes some time and also remember that all chams are different!

Good luck, it is an addicting habit!

Yup definitely addicting. Wasn't trying to bug him too much, was moving stuff around for him. Already planning my next one when he outgrows his cage. Veiled or jacksons. gonna name him Waldo so everytime someone comes over they have to ask Where's Waldo?

I actually chose the name because it fits my lifestyle and personality lol also seems to roll of the tounge nicely. Ill have to check that video out later since im at work and youtube does not work on these blasted PC's.

Nice! I'm excited for you aswell haha

Glad he ended up to your home safe. I'll be picking my Cham up tomorrow. Take more pics of your little one! They grow up super fast :D

I have more but the internet is currently off at the house and on the gf's andriod paper weight. You as well need to take some pics for us when you get your lil guy.

Back
Top Bottom