Finally finished my chams FR!

joboi1535

Ive been working on my chams free range all day today and finally finished will post pics soon. i also have a question, is it normal for my cham to eat 10 crickets in 2 minutes out of a similar version of the sunny d deathtrap? will post video as well thanks.

Ive been working on my chams free range all day today and finally finished will post pics soon. i also have a question, is it normal for my cham to eat 10 crickets in 2 minutes out of a similar version of the sunny d deathtrap? will post video as well thanks.

Confused on what you mean by sunny d deathtrap? But if I sit there and feed my big boy ambanja for 2 minutes straight he will inhale well over 10 crickets. Some chameleons take their time with eating and chew haha and others will do a quick chomp and swallow and look for the next one immediately. I guess it is up to you haha. I tend to wait like 30 seconds to a minute in between each cricket/Roach.

When I feed Lenny he will eat slow & chew his food , unless I hold another feeder up to soon. If I do, he chews in triple time so he can eat the next tasty feeder.

nice FR man!!! Do you always keep the male and female on the same FR?

What are the pros and cons to doing this?

Back
Top Bottom