Finally Finished Building My Cage

Justin Ward

Established Member
so over the past week i have work a little bit at a time and i finally finish my custom enclosure...i didnt take step by step pics, but here are a few of the final product...it is a little bigger than 2'x2'x4' and will be the new home for a male Ambanja that i will be getting from Fidel here on the forums...i think after i get a few supplies from the expo this weekend in raleigh it will be good to go...let me know if you have any questions

Attachments

• Cage1.jpg
    Cage1.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Cage2.jpg
    Cage2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Cage3.jpg
    Cage3.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Cage4.jpg
    Cage4.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Cage5.jpg
    Cage5.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 134
thanks...yeah they are fun if you have the time...but like i said i just did a little here and a litle there...i had a lot of leftover screen from where we recently screened in our porch so i figured i would give it a try...i think i spent $60 in supplies and at least $20 was in sandpaper and sealant

thanks...yeah they are fun if you have the time...but like i said i just did a little here and a litle there...i had a lot of leftover screen from where we recently screened in our porch so i figured i would give it a try...i think i spent $60 in supplies and at least $20 was in sandpaper and sealant

Looks gr8, getting my custom on Friday, But Its from galvanized steel and very fine steel mesh 40"x40"x50", Its more an outside cage as its sunny all the time here and thats where he'll be spending the days

Looks gr8, getting my custom on Friday, But Its from galvanized steel and very fine steel mesh 40"x40"x50", Its more an outside cage as its sunny all the time here and thats where he'll be spending the days

yeah i am supposed to be getting 2 2'x2'x4' aluminum cages with some screen damage from a forum member, so i will probably fix those up and keep them as outside cages

Nice Build! What are you going to use for catching run off from misting/dripper?

as of right now i dont have a cham occupying this one...i am still working on furnishing and working out little things like that...i probably will just place a big tupperware bin under it unless anyone else has any practical ideas

Back
Top Bottom