Finally felt the scare of a missing chameleon!!!!

RikkiL

Established Member
Could not find him in his home at all.freaking out. He wanted to spend time in the Christmas tree. I have no idea how he got from his home to the tree. I mean I know he walked,crawled, traveled what ever. But oh my that was a difficult jaunt across the living room.

Attachments

• 20211227_115209.jpg
    20211227_115209.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 59
  • 20211227_115145.jpg
    20211227_115145.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 56
Glad you found him and that he survived the trek! The one time I accidentally left my Vieled's enclosure door open he just climbed to the very top of the cage and hung out by the lights. Took me forever to find him. 😂
I really thought if he ever wondered out that would be what he would do. NOPE !!! 🙅🏻

omg that is soo funny!!!!!! hahaha I cant even imagine how happy he prob was to get to the tree. I prb would have never thought to look there either with how far away it is. He was committed!!

It's a good jaunt for a little one I'm sure. We were looking for him up high and where there was cords he could have climbed, did not expect to find him in the tree it was the last place I would have looked. My sons girlfriend found him

I’m glad you found him! My favorite part is when they’re just sitting there observing (probably laughing internally) as panic sets in and they see you running around frantically. 😍 you can’t help but to not be mad.

I’m glad you found him! My favorite part is when they’re just sitting there observing (probably laughing internally) as panic sets in and they see you running around frantically. 😍 you can’t help but to not be mad.
We lost him last year this year he is just planning the escape !!!

Back
Top Bottom