Final Countdown!

I am doing last minuet touch ups on her enclosure!

I am so nervous. I'm praying she gets here safe and warm. The weather up here changes so rapidly there is no telling what it'll really be like.

who did you get her from that they would send to NH in winter before a snowstorm?!!? couldn'd wait a month till the next convention?

She was supposed to be shipped arrive today while the weather was good but the shippment was delayed. then i couldnt get in touch with anyone today... Hate Cellphones.

So heres hoping....

Ps.. what snowstorm!?!?!:eek: Dear god now i wont be able to sleep

Dear god, well i am now in panic mode.... On the brighter side or this poor circumstance.... Its only a chance of snow tomorrow and the absolute low is 29..... ....:mad: High of 42. She'll make it.. i'm sure the heat pack she's in with will keep her safe.. I hope.........

Dear god, well i am now in panic mode.... On the brighter side or this poor circumstance.... Its only a chance of snow tomorrow and the absolute low is 29..... ....:mad: High of 42. She'll make it.. i'm sure the heat pack she's in with will keep her safe.. I hope.........

I will also get my jacksons tomorrow from flcham. Here in albany NY is 28-35, snow in the afternoon.

BTW, did you get any tracking number or confirmation email from flcham after placing the order?

I called Mike and he said he would send out the package 6-7 pm today and would send me a tracking number. But I haven't received it so far.

I will also get my jacksons tomorrow from flcham. Here in albany NY is 28-35, snow in the afternoon.

BTW, did you get any tracking number or confirmation email from flcham after placing the order?

I called Mike and he said he would send out the package 6-7 pm today and would send me a tracking number. But I haven't received it so far.

Yeah, tracking number what so ever. which would be very helpful...... i feel your pain buddy

Trying to.. This is my first time ever ordering a reptile online.. So nervous. Also so very excited about her.. i've spent weeks building an enclosure for her and getting everything ready... I'm already attached and haven't even seen her..

I feel ya. This is also my first time ordering online. It will definitely arrive tomorrow before you even realize. I just received my supplies from Amazon today and bought some stuff from Homedepot and finished building the cage today!:cool:

I know she'll get here, its just the condition of her arrival that i worry about.... I feel terrible for even potentially putting her in danger...:(:mad:

I'm excited for you, and I'm sure everything will go fine with her. :) I'm talking to a member about buying a faly later this year. It's a long way off and I'm already excited. Also already planning the cage plans for that cham and two others to follow it. :) super excited.

I know what it feels like to have online orders go awry. Don't get panicky. Everyone on here is a great support!

Back
Top Bottom