- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. Howlong has it been in your care? Veiled Male 2 days in my care and he’s 4 months old
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Just the first day at the store. Letting him get used to his space at the moment.
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? So far 5 crickets that have been fed with calcium and dusted in calcium without d3 have not gutloaded yet. Also a few wax worms. I plan on doing a multivitamin feeding every other week.
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Flukers reptile vitamin planning on using once every other week and flukers calcium without d3 daily
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I have a reptirain going off for 30 seconds every 3 hours during the day. Also hand mist recommendations would rule.
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? Nice solid dark brown poops and white Urates. Has not been tested as of yet looking for vet around Seattle
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. Bought from Hewitt Reptile Emporium here in Washington. Seemed like a knowledgeable place that took care of their animals.
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? Screen reptibreez medium 3 ft plan on getting an extra large as he gets bigger. Researching a good brand currently
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? Using a fluker lamp with a 60w house bulb for heat. And one of those crappy zoomed uvb bulbs for now have an Arcadia t5 on order
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? Stays around 85 in basking spot floor of cage hits around 65. Lowest overnight temp so far is 65 but it’s still fall.
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? 80%humidity currently have two live plants and a couple fake vines. Two homogrifiers one at top and bottom
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what Kind? I have a live ribbon plant and the rest are fake for now.
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? It is in my guest bedroom/computer room near a window thinking about moving it away from window. No traffic in there at all really. Pretty mellow spot.
- Location - Where are you geographically located located right outside Seattle Washington
360.6 KB Views: 40