Fill Me In...

Nihil

Alright, I was just wondering out of curiosity, what ever happened to John Uhern of Reptile Specialties and the CiN? Since I've been gettin back into Chams again those are some questions I've had goin through my mind and I've searched forums with no avail and I came across a post recently that had mentioned Reptile Speicalties so I figured I'd ask...I guess...thanks

Ardi quit doing the CIN and as a result of years of hearing the same questions and sad stories from new and experienced keepers alike she is now fervently against the keeping of any chameleons in captivity. I believe she is also working on a proposal to have C. parsonii listed on CITES Appendix I.

I was wondering about John Uhern recently myself, think I even mentioned him in a thread too. That guy sure got some cool stuff back in the day.

Ardi quit doing the CIN and as a result of years of hearing the same questions and sad stories from new and experienced keepers alike she is now fervently against the keeping of any chameleons in captivity. I believe she is also working on a proposal to have C. parsonii listed on CITES Appendix I.

I was wondering about John Uhern recently myself, think I even mentioned him in a thread too. That guy sure got some cool stuff back in the day.

That's a bummer about Ardi, I was looking through my old CiN journals n lookin at the members lists and what their cham list was and she had such a wide variety covered.

I remember trying to make an appointment with John when I was down visiting family in SoCal and he was rude...I was only 18, maybe he could tell I was young and was discriminating against me...or maybe he was grumpy....maybe he was just like that and lost business cuz of his grumpyness n quit! ha...

He did have a wide selection, I've got an old price list I was lookin at, his ad picture is kinda what made me like the Quadricornis' so much and I always wanted to keep them...so I'm gonna start off where I left off

Fill Me In... Spam Ad

If you looking for the quadricornis i know that reptile depot has them and they are like $70.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom