Ficus win!

pssh

Avid Member
Woooooo! I got two ten foot ficus plants for $35 each!!! I also got 4 pothos plants, a nice basket/planter thing, and a huge six foot (2" diameter) branch for an extra $8!!! One of the ficus' has a braided trunk too!

I couldn't contain my excitement and had to share. :)

Seems to be a really great time for plants! I found an incredible thick tall Schefflera for $9.99 and 5 Pothos vining up sticks in nice pots for $3.99 each!

I need to find out where to get some incredible deals on plants! we have a place called the Plant Shoppe, and they want an arm and a leg for any plant in that store. I bargained them down to 45 bucks for a 3 ft. ficus and it was originally priced for 65 and then a 20 bucks for a foot and a half tall ficus. I wish we had a home depot or Lowes. ha

I only got them at that price because an exotic plant warehouse was moving locations. Today was the last day of the sale so they were willing to go really low. Plus most people don't want a 10 foot houseplant, so there were TONS left.

I only got them at that price because an exotic plant warehouse was moving locations. Today was the last day of the sale so they were willing to go really low. Plus most people don't want a 10 foot houseplant, so there were TONS left.

Ten feet! that's huge! wouldn't even fit in my house :)

Yep. It's too cold to keep them outside right now. I'm waiting for them to start dropping leaves soon but it doesn't look like they are going to. :D My boyfriend went back and picked a few more up as houseplants that double as free ranges. His mellers is going to poop his pants when he finally sees his new tree. :)

Woooooo! I got two ten foot ficus plants for $35 each!!! I also got 4 pothos plants, a nice basket/planter thing, and a huge six foot (2" diameter) branch for an extra $8!!! One of the ficus' has a braided trunk too!

I couldn't contain my excitement and had to share. :)

What a deal! That's awesome! I need some taller plants, I have a lot of plants there just short :( and lowes and home depot don't sell very good plants :( and the nurseries around me when I looked didn't have anything I wanted :(

You can grow your own if you want. Ficus' can be propagated from cuttings and they grow fairly quickly. :) just be sure to keep it warm, clip off new growth on the bottom half of the plant and use an organic fertilizer. They are very easy to grow when it is warm.

Back
Top Bottom