Fenix has developed...

maxttu

His boy junk! :eek: When did he get this?? Puberty at 3 months? Lol!
4729fb67-ee1f-235e.jpg

4729fb67-ee2d-d066.jpg

4729fb67-ee37-b2e3.jpg

4729fb67-ee49-7727.jpg

4729fb67-ee55-b607.jpg

4729fb67-ee62-5b2a.jpg

4729fb67-ee6e-cfbe.jpg

4729fb67-ee86-5894.jpg

4729fb67-ee94-ad23.jpg

4729fb67-eea5-af71.jpg

well,,,,,, aren't you the proud daddy!!!!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!!!!!! you're NOT the "baby daddy" !!!!!!!!! (I work in a Labor and Delivery department, we deal with "baby Daddy" issue all the time!!!!) ;)

Haha nice, my faly boy was flashin me his junk at around 4 months. You have to remember they're from Africa man, they roll with a ten foot pole! Hahaha:D

There goes good ol' Max.. being all colorblind again! :rolleyes:

His tail looks to be green (like his background) with the rings/spirals being red. At least that's what I see in the last few photos.

I can't believe how fast he's growing! It's outrageous! It seems like just yesterday that you picked him up. He looks more like a 4-5 month old in my opinion. Loki left me a sperm plug bigger than anything I ever saw come out of my adult Veiled! :eek: I watched it happen. Someone needs to breed my boy.. STAT.

Too bad Loki and Fenix can't be bred.. we would have super babies! ;)

There goes good ol' Max.. being all colorblind again! :rolleyes:

His tail looks to be green (like his background) with the rings/spirals being red. At least that's what I see in the last few photos.

I can't believe how fast he's growing! It's outrageous! It seems like just yesterday that you picked him up. He looks more like a 4-5 month old in my opinion. Loki left me a sperm plug bigger than anything I ever saw come out of my adult Veiled! :eek: I watched it happen. Someone needs to breed my boy.. STAT.

Too bad Loki and Fenix can't be bred.. we would have super babies! ;)

Super babies would rock! :) Thx for confirming the red! ;)

So it's the weekend and I've got both boys home and out in the sun. Maybe Fenix's colors will pop some more over this holiday weekend! :D

Hes looking great!. I also love that enclosure on the background! Could you post a pic of it ?

Back
Top Bottom