Female Werners pics

Champhibians

Here are two pics of the nicest two female werners I have ever seen. I am posting them because I might be selling them, since I can not find a male right now. I would rather see someone breed them, than me enjoy them.

Female #1

SNB11028.jpg

Female #2

SNB11029.jpg

is this the species that also goes by flapjack? or completly different , i believe there was a guy on here a while back that was Lookin for a female, and bought two jackson females instead.

I guess it's too late now but have you checked with Nick Mole recently? I saw he was selling some F1 stuff from Tanz recently. I've got a single male here but not sure what kind of breeder he'd be, he's kinda small. Nice looking animals too! Gotta love that werneri attitude :rolleyes:

I'm taking them!

Dude, for sure those are sold. My male Chuck will be so so happy. Thank you much. Such beautiful females!

DSC00905.jpg

is this the species that also goes by flapjack? or completly different , i believe there was a guy on here a while back that was Lookin for a female, and bought two jackson females instead.

Werner's are sometimes known as flapneck chameleons.
Flapjacks are different, usually they are green and yellow with black dots on them and relatively cheaper too.

Werner's are sometimes known as flapneck chameleons.
Flapjacks are different, usually they are green and yellow with black dots on them and relatively cheaper too.

I have never heard them called that before. I have here C. dilepis called flapneck but never a Werner's

well, flapneck chameleons are flapneck.

for some reason i thought the male flapjacks look just like that.

It will be an upsetting day when these Werners go. They are some of my favorite species to work with. The male I had for this group (RIP) was probley my favorite chameleon.

Here is a pic a Professor.
SNB10229.jpg

I guess it's too late now but have you checked with Nick Mole recently? I saw he was selling some F1 stuff from Tanz recently. I've got a single male here but not sure what kind of breeder he'd be, he's kinda small. Nice looking animals too! Gotta love that werneri attitude :rolleyes:

I have talked to Nick Mole, he hasent had any luck for me yet. I did pick up somethings from things he brought back with him. He told me he would be able to bring back females when he got males. So I can not find any reason to keep these fine ladies and let them lay slugs. :mad:

It will be an upsetting day when these Werners go. They are some of my favorite species to work with. The male I had for this group (RIP) was probley my favorite chameleon.

Here is a pic a Professor.
SNB10229.jpg

cham, thats really too bad,he is a terrific lookin animal, these are also a live bearing species? they are cool.

Back
Top Bottom