Female Veiled poop

Byron18

I don’t know what this is and why it’s happening. The dripping picture is today and the other one is from a few days ago.

Attachments

• 54D8372A-520A-4EFB-80E8-0B8DAD9FA6F9.jpeg
    54D8372A-520A-4EFB-80E8-0B8DAD9FA6F9.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 93
  • BB69B499-A926-4F43-9A55-E015E1CBC566.jpeg
    BB69B499-A926-4F43-9A55-E015E1CBC566.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 102
The white part is the urate or the pee part. Its sort of like a bird. Its also pretty helpful when trying to tell hydration. White is good because it indicates hydration. Yellow can indicate dehydration.

The driping one also looks to me like when your chameleon passed it, it got caught on something. I have had mine pass ones that when we see them, look like the driping. As long as its white however, i wouldnt be too concerned

Wax worms aren't great to feed. They are the cake equivalent of insects. I feed maybe 1 worm a month, but I just keep them to feed off the moths they turn into.

Wax worms aren't great to feed. They are the cake equivalent of insects. I feed maybe 1 worm a month, but I just keep them to feed off the moths they turn into.
What other insects would you suggest. I feed it about 5 worms on Tuesday Thursday Saturday.

We need you to take new pictures. The ones you have are not a great angle for sexing.

As for feeders: crickets, dubia roaches, red runner roaches, black soldier fly larvae, black soldier flies, blue bottle flies, superworms, silkworms, hornworms, mantids, stick insects... All good. Just make sure not to feed any mealworms.

We need you to take new pictures. The ones you have are not a great angle for sexing.

As for feeders: crickets, dubia roaches, red runner roaches, black soldier fly larvae, black soldier flies, blue bottle flies, superworms, silkworms, hornworms, mantids, stick insects... All good. Just make sure not to feed any mealworms.
Thanks for the insects. What angles do you need.

Back
Top Bottom