Female veiled pics

I generally look at the casque and tail, and sometimes you can see it in the cheeks in terms of weight, because they are female and do go through cycles of producing eggs sometimes they can look larger/heavier in the belly region (? Not very familiar with chameleon anatomy so idk what to call it) and you might not see their ribs/bones. That also means their weight fluctuates with these cycles of producing eggs. I weigh my girl once every 4-7 days to try and track that.

Did she just stop suddenly and never lay? My girl was going nuts for 3 days and now the last two she is acting totally normal and no interest in her lay bin
She never laid eggs so I’m thinking they were reabsorbed. I checked her weight weekly and it didn’t change until around Jan. She had a short receptive period at the end of Jan that only lasted maybe 2wks. Then she laid eggs on March 1st. This was my first experience with her laying eggs.

She never laid eggs so I’m thinking they were reabsorbed. I checked her weight weekly and it didn’t change until around Jan. She had a short receptive period at the end of Jan that only lasted maybe 2wks. Then she laid eggs on March 1st. This was my first experience with her laying eggs.
Okay, thanks. I’m thinking my girl was going through a receptive period. I haven’t really seen any big girl colors as far as yellow and blue but she has been bright and spotted so we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom