Female Veiled Colours

TwiceVeiled

Avid Member
Hello everyone. Our Cham and I were just enjoying some window time together - lots of large blowing trees - spring is in the air! Her colours seemed to get more brilliant and accented so I snapped a few pictures. Is that just her being excited or does it show anything else like being gravid or receptive? I think on here I read that each Cham has their own patterns but she hasn’t laid egged sinc Dec 25 2020 so I’m just curious. We have a lay bin and covered her up last week so see if she would dig and is not at all interested.

She looked so pretty and just wondered. Thanks for any feedback !
DC997204-75BA-4C7A-81F5-4E276C25E90C.jpeg
D7866F59-850B-4932-BC91-29767596CE9E.jpeg
7E1B9BB3-15AF-4782-A40F-FF39F4605A9C.jpeg

Such a beautiful lady! 🥰 If her colors are as bright when she’s in her enclosure, and if she’s been more active or restless, then I’d say she is receptive. If her green background darkens but her teals and yellows stay as bright, she may be gravid. At least that’s what I go by with my girls.

Such a beautiful lady! 🥰 Thanks If her colors are as bright when she’s in her enclosure, and if she’s been more active or restless, then I’d say she is receptive. If her green background darkens but her teals and yellows stay as bright, she may be gravid. At least that’s what I go by with my girls.
Thanks so much for your reply! I was wondering how to know. She’s not super active right now as she has been in the past. When she climbs off her tree and starts pacing around the room that has been our sign in the past. But we just cover her once in a while, reprep her lay bin to be the right consistency and give her privacy - but nothing. We’ll keep testing once in a while. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom