Female Veiled Cham for Adoption

Andrew1283

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have an 18 month (approx) old female veiled cham named Emmy who I have owned since she was a juvenile. She’s awesome, amazing, beautiful, friendly, funny, healthy, and always hungry. There is a little mark on her left cheek from a bee sting last summer but she recovered fully. I saw her through her first (and only) clutch of eggs and feed her live crickets which eat only cricket crack and fresh (approved) veggies. We recently purchased a new home which isn’t a suitable environment for her and seeing another cham today at my LPS reminded me I should post this. My kids are growing and getting into playing musical instruments and rough housing. She currently stays in our finished basement and gets upset when my son plays his drums or if they go down to watch TV and play with cousins. I can’t put her up in our bedroom on the second floor and the first floor gets way too much foot traffic with lots of windows everywhere. If anyone is near Philadelphia and is interested in adopting her, please let me know. I don’t plan on getting another Cham after Emmy. She has been hand fed since I got her and will run on anyone to catch a cricket with no fear. I don’t hold her other than feedings but she stays bright green and mellow if she does get up onto my shoulder or hat. She’s currently in a shed which is going in stages, since she’s a big girl. If I can’t find a good home for her I will keep her and do the best I can to reduce any stress or noise. She has to go to a good home where she is cared for and loved. Thank you.

Attachments

• 13DA538F-F15E-4CD9-875F-1567948247A9.jpeg
    13DA538F-F15E-4CD9-875F-1567948247A9.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 66D52FC1-FFFE-4C56-8680-2069A851FABB.jpeg
    66D52FC1-FFFE-4C56-8680-2069A851FABB.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 40EB4994-D352-4A1A-B3B5-0D35014CBBAD.jpeg
    40EB4994-D352-4A1A-B3B5-0D35014CBBAD.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 209934DC-744A-437D-BE0A-9C02FE96D314.jpeg
    209934DC-744A-437D-BE0A-9C02FE96D314.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I have an 18 month (approx) old female veiled cham named Emmy who I have owned since she was a juvenile. She’s awesome, amazing, beautiful, friendly, funny, healthy, and always hungry. There is a little mark on her left cheek from a bee sting last summer but she recovered fully. I saw her through her first (and only) clutch of eggs and feed her live crickets which eat only cricket crack and fresh (approved) veggies. We recently purchased a new home which isn’t a suitable environment for her and seeing another cham today at my LPS reminded me I should post this. My kids are growing and getting into playing musical instruments and rough housing. She currently stays in our finished basement and gets upset when my son plays his drums or if they go down to watch TV and play with cousins. I can’t put her up in our bedroom on the second floor and the first floor gets way too much foot traffic with lots of windows everywhere. If anyone is near Philadelphia and is interested in adopting her, please let me know. I don’t plan on getting another Cham after Emmy. She has been hand fed since I got her and will run on anyone to catch a cricket with no fear. I don’t hold her other than feedings but she stays bright green and mellow if she does get up onto my shoulder or hat. She’s currently in a shed which is going in stages, since she’s a big girl. If I can’t find a good home for her I will keep her and do the best I can to reduce any stress or noise. She has to go to a good home where she is cared for and loved. Thank you.
Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom