Female still won't eat from feeding cup

marcsman16

Established Member
Hello
My Female Luna won't eat from her feeding cup
I'm trying to free range the crickets but I don't know if she's eating them
Thanks

My cham is weird he will eat half the bugs out of the cup then he wont ear them unless i hand feed then he wont eat the ones left over unless i left the free range around his cage maybe he is just picky but thats how he likes it? Ive tried free ranging all the crickets in the cage i feel like he gets a bit over welmed idk if thats true. But start by maybe hand feeding by holding the back two legs of the crickets or let a few onto the front door of the screen and shut the screen And watch what she does

My cham is weird he will eat half the bugs out of the cup then he wont ear them unless i hand feed then he wont eat the ones left over unless i left the free range around his cage maybe he is just picky but thats how he likes it? Ive tried free ranging all the crickets in the cage i feel like he gets a bit over welmed idk if thats true. But start by maybe hand feeding by holding the back two legs of the crickets or let a few onto the front door of the screen and shut the screen And watch what she does

What do you mean by how would I free range crickets?
You asked “Well I just want to know if she is ever going to eat properly with a feeding cup or maybe I should change to free range” I thought you ment your Cham was free ranged and you were going to attempt to let her feeders do the same thing. I was confused.

my cham does the same. eats about 4-6 crickets from the cup and then leave the rest. but when I pick them out with a tweezers and hold the crickets on a leaf, it will snap them up.

my cham does the same. eats about 4-6 crickets from the cup and then leave the rest. but when I pick them out with a tweezers and hold the crickets on a leaf, it will snap them up.
You dont like touching the crickets with your hands and letting him shoot at the cricket? You gotta get over the fear of the bugs its the best feeling when they grab it from your fingers!!!!

You dont like touching the crickets with your hands and letting him shoot at the cricket? You gotta get over the fear of the bugs its the best feeling when they grab it from your fingers!!!!
No I dont fear crickets, I do give them like 3 crickets from my fingers

It could be that she’s molting or laying eggs. My Cham just wouldn’t eat for about a week because he was molting. Just make sure she has water.

Back
Top Bottom